I need the following sprite/tilemap GLES1 render code done:
For someone who is knee deep in GL work, this should be relatively quick to do. I'm sure it's not more than a couple dozen lines of code, but I can't find the examples needed, and no one is helping for free.
NOTE: By performing this work, you forfeit all ownership of this code to me. I will give 'thanks' to you in the first included app, with a link to your apps, if you'd like. I will likely publish this code online for free as example code to others.
Here are the parameters:
- Start with the provided template code: Basic2DEngine.zip
- in the file "Basic2DEngineViewController.m", fill in the functions:
- (void) startupInitGLES1;
- (void) renderTilemapGLES1;
- (void) renderSpritesGLES1;
- Code up only the GLES 1 render routines, and anything necessary for one-time-init. (add any additional ivars/properties as needed)
- GLES2 renderer terms to be discussed later, or be really nice and do it for free for me. ;)
- Load in the two provided .pvr4 compressed image files.
- Also include the code to load the include PNG versions as well.
- segment up graphics1 by 8x8 pixels, to be used as a tilemap source for a background
- segment up graphics2 by 16x16 pixels, to be used as a sprite source for floating sprites
- Display a tilemap background sourced from the provided array labelled "tilemapArray"
- each item is an array into the 8x8 sprites
- should display scaled to fit the screen, without smoothing (pixelly!)
- display two floating sprites from the provided array-structure labelled "sprites"
- animate through the list of 4 sprite indexes somehow. add a timer if you want, or use a static.
- should display as 1:1 pixels, or 2:2 scaled up without smoothing (pixelly!)