1. Mods and hacks I've done to this W2Wiki installation
Table Of Contents script written and added.
Password entry box has an associated "Continue" button
- allows it to work properly on Lynx now
Password protecting only editing
- allows for public viewing, but private editing
- provides a "live" display of the edited Markdown wiki pages.
Shorter "view" urls
- Didn't work for "empty" pages. need to re-think that one.
"NewBlog" option to start out a new document, title it with the date, and add the date and TOC to the top of it.
- Password protected entries (for viewing)
- Change the filenames to be something like FILE__MD5orSHA1ofPassword.txt
- as the user clicks through to "FILE", it will search for the regular version. When that fails, it looks for a password protected version, then prompts the user for a password to view it.