This is a series of contests that are run by BleuLlama/@yorgle (Scott).
To enter, read through the rules for the contest, follow them, and then fill out the google form for the entry. I will post all entries to this page below.
2011 December (currently running) "Triangle Wave"
- Entries must have their first line be: "t 4 *". This is used as the input for your triangle routine.
- This input appears as 4 slants upwards "////"
- The output triangle wave must appear as one slant up, one down, one up, one down, "//" in that same space.
- Goal is to make the shortest possible program (shortest exported Glitch: URL)
- Output triangle wave must reach from 0..255 (bottom to top)
- starting point glitch:
- Entries must be received by January 1, 2012
- Entries should be submitted via the Google Form
- Enter as many times as you like!